Welcome to bucksendocrine.com- the website of Mr Andrew McLaren DM, FRCS.
Mr McLaren is a Consultant Surgeon with the Buckinghamshire Hospitals NHS Trust in the UK, and offers a specialist endocrine surgical service across the Buckinghamshire area. This includes all aspects of thyroid surgery and parathyroid surgery including minimally invasive parathyroid surgery and keyhole surgery for laparoscopic hernia repair.
Specialist one-stop diagnostic clinics for thyroid lumps are provided at both both Stoke Mandeville and Wycombe hospitals in addition to general surgery including laparoscopic hernia repair and laparoscopic cholecystectomy.
Mr McLaren also accepts private referrals and sees private patients at The Chiltern Hospital and The Paddocks Hospital.
Please click the links below for more information on:
- Thyroid Nodules Q&A, including information on Thyroid Lumps and Thyroid Cysts
- Thyroid surgery including lobectomy and thyroidectomy
- Parathyroid Q&A including information on raised calcium and hyperparathyroidism
- Further information on minimally invasive parathyroid surgery
- Information on Laparoscopic Hernia Repair
- Details for appointments